July 26, 2012: Update on the poster session:
- The poster session will be held in the atrium area in the meeting building.
- There will be easels and foam poster boards made available free of charge by the conference, for use by poster presenters (one per poster). The poster boards will be of 3 feet x 4 feet size.
- There is no specific format defined for the poster, but it is suggested that the posters be informative and easy to read and understand.
- Posters may be set up in either portrait or landscape orientation.
- A couple of student volunteers may be available to help in setting up your posters.
- There is no need to upload or submit poster files into EDAS. Please bring your printed poster along with you, which you will set up for display during the poster session.
For camera-ready preparation of the poster papers, please see Poster Track Papers under Camera-Ready Preparation.